Re: Problems submitting Banshee and Video-subtitles

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Göran Uddeborg <goeran uddeborg se> wrote:
I was going to archive these, when I saw the statistics still said
they were not completely translated.  Is it simply so that the
statistics aren't updated when you do the commit and push manually?

I thought I'd better check before I archive, so I don't do anything
silly.

You can archive them. Banshee is at 100%, as the page says. Video
subtitles have four fuzzy strings, which are also present in the
latest uploaded file, so you can archive and start a new conversation
for the translation of those 4 strings.

Damned lies always show the stats of what's in the repo.

--
Alexandre Franke