Problems submitting Banshee and Video-subtitles

I've been committing a lot of Swedish translation from different
contributors in preparation for the upcoming release.  Two of them
gives me problems:

The first one is banshee (help)
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/banshee/master/help/sv

That gives this error message:

An error occurred during applying your action: Verkställningen
misslyckades. Felet var: "Sorry, adding new translations for
documentation is not yet supported."

The second one is video-subtitles (documentation-video)
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/video-subtitles/master/documentation-video/sv

In this case I get the following error message:

An error occurred during applying your action: Verkställningen
misslyckades. Felet var: "[Errno 1] remote: translations user cannot
modify 'video-subtitles/documentation-video/po/LINGUAS'
To ssh://git.gnome.org/git/video-subtitles ! [remote rejected] master
-> master (pre-receive hook declined) error: failed to push some refs
to 'ssh://git.gnome.org/git/video-subtitles' "

So the first one seems intentional, while I'm not sure about the
second one.

What can I do to have these updated translations committed to the
repository?  Am I back to asking here on the list for someone with VC
access to do it?  If so, could someone please help?