Re: Scottish Gaelic translations to commit

2014/1/22 Fòram na Gàidhlig <fios foramnagaidhlig net>:
I work closely with the team coordinator and we were just scratching our
heads together on how to get our work actually used. You can consider us
both as team coordinator, although only one of us can get the official title
it seems. So, yes, he agrees. I imported a bunch of translations we did for
Ubuntu together back in September, and he's currently working on Gimp.

Thanks for your help, and here's the list. Please ignore the Inactive status
on some of them, that was just us fiddling trying to get the translations
in. All these links have files to commit in them.

I've committed most of these, with the exception of gtk-engines
(obsolete module) and xdg-user-dirs (it needs to go through the
Translation Project). I'm happy to help if you have more files to
commit, but I'm sure you can get the commit access for yourself at
this point.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg