Re: Could someone please commit a new Swedish translation of bijiben

We actually have the same problem with Scottish Gaelic. We have a big number of translations just catching mold and not making it into git, which is very frustrating. The Irish committer used to help us, but he hasn't been around for a while.

I applied for commit access once and was ignored, would it be worth my time to try & apply again?

20/01/2014 22:04, sgrìobh Rafael Ferreira:
I will commit for you.