Re: Could someone please commit a new Swedish translation of bijiben

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 5:20 PM, Fòram na Gàidhlig
<fios foramnagaidhlig net> wrote:

We actually have the same problem with Scottish Gaelic. We have a big number of translations just catching
mold and not making it into git, which is very frustrating. The Irish committer used to help us, but he
hasn't been around for a while.

Is there a best practice in GNOME l10n for this kind of request?
I have commit access and willing to help you to commit, but I'm not
sure I'm allowed to do that for your team's work.

Regards,
Andika Triwidada