Re: Could someone please commit a new Swedish translation of bijiben

Usually the best way to get your translations in git is to make your language coordinator send an email to this list with the links to the translations ready to commit.

If the team coordinator says so, anybody with git access can push the translations. That's usually my only concern when pushing translations from other languages: that the team coordinator agrees on pushing them.

Cheers,
Gil

On Jan 21, 2014 5:40 PM, "Andika Triwidada" <andika gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 5:20 PM, Fòram na Gàidhlig
<fios foramnagaidhlig net> wrote:

> We actually have the same problem with Scottish Gaelic. We have a big number of translations just catching mold and not making it into git, which is very frustrating. The Irish committer used to help us, but he hasn't been around for a while.

Is there a best practice in GNOME l10n for this kind of request?
I have commit access and willing to help you to commit, but I'm not
sure I'm allowed to do that for your team's work.

Regards,
Andika Triwidada