Re: Typos in documentation tags

And here is the attatchment Gmail didn't upload before ;)

2013/3/20 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>
Hi again.

As promised, here is the updated report about typos in documentation tags.

If your language is on the list, please review and fix to avoid errors when compiling the affected modules. Below is the list of the languages with errors.

Please note that this report reflects typos in ALL the documentation files. Since we are near the 3.8 release, maybe you'll want to focus your efforts in just the core modules. If someone wants it, I can generate a report with just the typos in core documentation.

Many thanks for your help and happy translating!

ca
cs
da
de