Re: Typos in documentation tags

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Daniel Mustieles García
<daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
And here is the attatchment Gmail didn't upload before ;)

2013/3/20 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>

Hi again.

As promised, here is the updated report about typos in documentation tags.

If your language is on the list, please review and fix to avoid errors
when compiling the affected modules. Below is the list of the languages with
errors.

Hello Daniel,

Would you mind telling us how do we verify that our translation
was corrected? Will executing ./configure; make sufficient?

I read your report for ID several times, but didn't know which tag was wrong.

Maybe my eyes are not so good anymore nowadays.

Regards,
Andika Triwidada