Re: Typos in documentation tags

En 20/03/13 16:49, Daniel Mustieles García escribiu:
And here is the attatchment Gmail didn't upload before ;)

Hi Daniel,

first of all thanks for taking the time to generate these error files.

I have fixed one of the two errors without any problem. But I can't the source file that has the other error:

gl/browser-help.master.gl.po, line 669: mismatched tag
#: C/variables.page:10(p)
msgid ""
"Variables (sometimes refered to as <em>placeholders</em>) are places in SQL " "code which are replaced by actual values when the SQL code is executed. The " "benefits are faster execution times (as the SQL code is parsed only once) and"
" a protection against SQL injection vulnerabilities."
msgstr ""
"As variábeis (a veces denominadas como <em>marcadores de posición<em>) son "
"lugares no código SQL que son substituídos polos valores reais cando se "
"executa o código SQL. Os beneficios do uso dos mesmos é a execución máis "
"rápida (xa que o código SQL só se analiza unha vez) e a protección fronte"
" a vulnerabilidades de inxección de SQL."

Do you know where is the source string?

Regards
--
Fran Dieguez