Re: Translation application on GSoC

Hi!

Thank you for your congratulations and for your ideas!

Now I have a huge list of interesting features! :D However as Gil Forcada says, GSoC is just
a summer so I cannot implement all this features in this summer. On the other hand is important
to know what is out there so I can make a very extensible design.

The "previewing" feature would be very very interesting and useful but I don't really think I'm going to
have time for that this summer but is a must for the future ;).

Project vision has been requested almost for all translators so I will include it in my project.

* Auto-translation, including the feature for auto-translation of mass files.

I don't what you mean by "auto-translation". Does it mean using some external (Google
translate) or local (using the TM) tool to translate some strings?

About the user interface my idea is a three column design quite similar to the original Gtranslator
application but where the plugins' windows should be detachable. What do you think?

Best regards,
Marcos Chavarría Teijeiro.