Re: Clutter and RTL locales

Hi!

> Seriously, I don't quite see the usefulness of translating clutter at
> all: at ~570 strings, and it seems like all the strings for translation
> are GObject property names and descriptions, and I don't see why they
> would be translated. AFAICT, they would only appear in a debugger, so
> they are more or less as useful as schema strings, and shouldn't be in
> the reduced PO files. Agreed they aren't as easy to spot as schema
> strings, but are annoying nevertheless (and sometimes hard to
> translate).

It's your decision what you want to translate but those strings appear
in the user interface of glade (ok, if it supported clutter widgets at
least). They might also appear in other development tools.

The reduced po file is create by damned-lies so their content can be
defined however people like it. The RTL/LTR translation if important for
everybody though.

Regards,
Johannes