Clutter and RTL locales

Hi everyone!

Clutter recently got an API for text direction (LTR vs. RTL). It works just like the API in GTK+, there is a "default:LTR" string which should be translated to "default:RTL" for RTL locales. As GNOME Shell switched to the Clutter API a while ago, users of RTL locales that don't provide a correct translation in Clutter will end up with a mirrored desktop - currently this affects nearly all RTL locales, including Hebrew and Arabic. To prevent that regression, I am going to add/update translations for affected locales (based on the list of RTL locales in GTK+, and obviously not translating anything except for the "default:LTR" string).

So you don't have to do anything, but as I am messing with translations, a notice to the list seemed appropriate :-)

Regards,
Florian