Fw: Getting l10n feedback

Hi all,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Getting l10n feedback
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 02:10:15 +0100
From: Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha gmail com>
To: KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc kde org>

Hello,

I am trying to build a system software which can help
to collect feedback about the l10n translations.
My goal is to use it for the Albanian translations,
however it can be used for any other languages as well.

I have already installed a working copy for Albanian:
https://l10n-sq.org/translations
The server is quite small and it can barely handle
any other languages, but if anybody would like to install
and test it on his own server, I am willing to help.

It is being developed as a Drupal module, so some
Drupal experience is needed, in order to make it work.
The code of the project is hosted on github:
https://github.com/dashohoxha/B-Translator

The project is far from completed. There are still a lot
of things to be implemented or improved, and I hope that
some people would be interested to help with testing and
development. I hope that there will be a community of
people that are interested about using, testing and
improving it, because if I am left alone, I am certain
that I will not be able to do everything myself and the
project will die.

I have also created a group/mailinglist for discussing
about it:
http://groups.google.com/group/b-translator/about
If you are interested, you can join.

Best regards,
Dashamir

--
Dashamir Hoxha
GPG: 4F97 4EDE C739 4C3D 361E 16D3 FD06 AA8E 55D5 9B28