Re: New team for Silesian (szl)

W dniu 2012-07-17 21:16, Gil Forcada pisze:
El dt 17 de 07 de 2012 a les 20:16 +0200, en/na Piotr Drąg va escriure:
2012/7/17 Przemysław Buczkowski <przemub yahoo pl>:
I would like to create language team for Silesian language (native name:
"Ślōnski", ISO 693-3 code: "szl").

Now we are translating GNOME on Launchpad, so I'll send up-to-date GNOME
translations from it. Our page is https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-szl and
mailing list is ubuntu-l10n-szl lists launchpad net.

I've e-mail and Bugzilla account under przemub yahoo pl.

Welcome to GNOME!

I'd like to offer myself as a committer for your team until you get
your own git account. Apart from being Polish coordinator I have been
committing some translations for Kashubian, another minority language
used in Poland. I'm glad you want to upstream your translations!

Best regards,

I join the warm welcome to add this mandatory link:
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam

Great to see new languages coming to GNOME!

Cheers,

Yes, I've read it. After your mail I think I didn't it precisely, yes? :P

Mailman's front-end on Launchpad require to register all e-mail senders in Launchpad, is it possible to do it with GNOME Bugzilla addresses?

Thanks!

PS. Sorry if someone get it mail 2 or 3 times, I was wrong options in Thunderbird...