Re: New team for Silesian (szl)

2012/7/17 Przemysław Buczkowski <przemub yahoo pl>:
> I would like to create language team for Silesian language (native name:
> "Ślōnski", ISO 693-3 code: "szl").
>
> Now we are translating GNOME on Launchpad, so I'll send up-to-date GNOME
> translations from it. Our page is https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-szl and
> mailing list is ubuntu-l10n-szl lists launchpad net.
>
> I've e-mail and Bugzilla account under przemub yahoo pl.

Welcome to GNOME!

I'd like to offer myself as a committer for your team until you get
your own git account. Apart from being Polish coordinator I have been
committing some translations for Kashubian, another minority language
used in Poland. I'm glad you want to upstream your translations!

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/