Re: Mistakes in doc translations

On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 13:07 +0200, Matej Urban wrote:
> Hello,
>
> following this debate I noticed Slovenian translation being used as an example.
> In our "local" copy, that gets updated directly from POT file, these
> errors do NOT exist! in the gnome-help file.
>
> I have no idea how this happens, but I do remember correcting them before.
> We always update local copy of the file with published POT and we have
> only ONE local copy of the file.

The problem isn't about updating with the POT file. The problem is
about not merging with the PO file from git.gnome.org. You say you
have one local copy of the PO file. Is that file sitting in a git
checkout, such that doing "git pull" will merge changes? That's the
correct way to use version control.

--
Shaun