Re: Mistakes in doc translations

Le lundi 16 avril 2012 à 22:14 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> On Mon, 2012-04-16 at 21:01 +0200, Bruno Brouard wrote:
> > I am sorry, i don't understand what you mean. Is it possible to have an
> > example?
>
> To put it into other words:
> Shaun fixed something in Git, and the translators OVERWROTE the fix with
> his/her next commit to Git.

Thank you again, I am not stupid :-)

But Shaun speak specifically of "markup mistakes" and said
"I don't know what everybody's workflow is, but probably some
translators treat
what's on their machine as canonical, and copy it over without ever
trying to merge."
I don't understand this previous sentence.

Can HE give a concrete example of the error (that maybe i am doing)?

As the message is intended to all commiters, i think it is better to be
clearer, even if it
is necessary to name someone. If i am doing mistake, i want to learn my
mistake.
I am just a human.

Bruno