Re: 3.2 Release Notes Available for Translation

Hi,

On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 17:58 +0530, திவாஜி wrote:
> I have this file translated to tamil (ta)
>
> this is a first translation in this language.
> kindly tell me what to do with it.
> if it can be git cloned great.
> i am used to that.

It is exactly the same as with any other help file of an application
that you translate (git clone, edit the po file and add your language to
DOC_LINGUAS in /help/Makefile.am, git commit, git push).
If you don't have "git push" permissions attach your translation to
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/release-notes/gnome-3-2/help/ta so the
person with git permissions in your team can upload it to the git server
for you.

Hope that helps, but if you have any specific questions don't hesitate
to ask on this list.

Thanks,
andre
--