Re: 3.2 Release Notes Available for Translation

Hallo Andre

Nice work with the release notes. The new parts that I have seen so far are looking good. Anyway, I was thinking, considering the state of GTK 3 on "the other platform"[1] maybe the use of "cross-platform" in this formulation

"Included in GNOME 3.2 is the latest release of the GNOME Developer Platform. This consists of a set of API- and ABI-stable libraries available under the GNU LGPL that can be used for the development of cross-platform applications."

is a bit of a stretch. What do you think?

Regards Kenneth

[1] http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php