Re: 3.2 Release Notes Available for Translation

I have this file translated to tamil (ta)

this is a first translation in this language.
kindly tell me what to do with it.
if it can be git cloned great.
i am used to that.

tv
On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Hi Kenneth,

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 21:22 +0200, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
> Nice work with the release notes. The new parts that I have seen so far
> are looking good. Anyway, I was thinking, considering the state of GTK 3
> on "the other platform"[1] maybe the use of "cross-platform" in this
> formulation
>
> "Included in GNOME 3.2 is the latest release of the GNOME Developer
> Platform. This consists of a set of API- and ABI-stable libraries
> available under the GNU LGPL that can be used for the development of
> cross-platform applications."
>
> is a bit of a stretch. What do you think?

Don't know about the Mac OS situation. You might be right, but I prefer
to not change strings anymore if not really needed... :)

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com