Re: GNOME Burmese L10n

Ravi,

There is no committer yet from the Burmese team.

The process to get a member of the Burmese team to have a Git account is

1. See
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount
for the full details on getting a Git account.
In the rest of the steps I describe some of the technicalities.
2. Visit http://l10n.gnome.org/ and create an account.
In the account settings, select the Burmese team. If you do this
correctly, you will be able to see your new account at the end of the
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/my/
3. Submit a significant number of translated PO files as are requested at
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount
"A significant number" is generally interpreted as a handful of
complete translations.
To submit translations, log on with your new account at http://l10n.gnome.org/
and upload them there. Them, ask in this mailing list to have the commited.
4. Select your first member to get a Git account.
It could be a person with some Unix skills, and relatively good
internet connection.
The Git commiter has to "clone" each GNOME project that you send
translations to. For GNOME 3.2 the total size of the repositories
should be between 1.4 to 2 GB.
5. You can now apply for the Git account!

Simos