Re: GNOME Burmese L10n

Hi Russell,

We want to have Backup Team Coordinator role for more accessible of committing translation file. Our target to complete is next month.

cheers

Ngwe Tun

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 12:09 AM, Russell Kyaw <russellkyaw gmail com> wrote:
Hi Thura,
It's nice to hear from you. Actually I am out of station. I now just
can reply you through a mobile. I'll get back to you soon as I get
back.

Bests,

Russell

--
We will release Myanmar Linux Desktop in 11/11/11.