Re: GNOME Burmese L10n

Le samedi 03 septembre 2011 à 11:11 +0630, Thura Hlaing a écrit :
> Hello, guys. I am a member of  Myanmar L10n Team. Now, we are trying
> to localize several gnome applications. See our current works here.

Great, congrats!

> According to GNOME localization guide, I tried to contact Burmese
> Translation Team Coordinator (Russell Kyaw) four days ago, but haven't
> got reply yet.
>
> What should I do?

This team seems to be stalled right now.
You can now:
- create an account on l10n.gnome.org and join the Burmese team
- upload your translations to the appropriate modules
- ask on this list to commit your files (providing links to the files on
l10n.gnome.org)

Then later, if Russel does not answer in the following weeks:
- read the requirements to become team coordinator [1]
- propose yourself or someone else in your team as new coordinator

Cheers,

Claude

[1] (site currently down, sorry)
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamCoordinatorResponsibilities