Re: GNOME Burmese L10n

Hi Russel,
Just to give you a few updates of what have been happening in Myanmar
L10N Team. They have been working very hard over the last few months
and has set up a few milestones in October and what they really need
is to have commit rights and to have a coordinator within the team
that can be fully devoted to it. Almost all the members are living in
Myanmar and they meet up at least once a week. So you can imagine the
current uncertainity which is not very encouraging for the community.
Let's hear back from you real soon.
Regards,
Ravi

--
*Ravi Chhabra*,* Program Manager*
*NovaSteps Technologies | ravi c novasteps com*