Re: New team for [Albanian Gheg] [ISO 639-3]

Op Ma, 2011-05-09 om 20:35 -0100 skryf Gent Thaçi:
> Hi Claude and others,
>
> I would like to know how do I translate in a situation like this
> without having a Gheg team available.

Hi Gent

You can simply download the POT file of the first module you want to
translate. For example, on this page for GNOME shell:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-shell/

You can find the link for the POT file. Open it in your translation
program, and start working on the translation.

Here is some documentation specifically about GNOME, although some of it
might be outdated:
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/

Here is some more general localisation about Free Software in general:
http://www.africanlocalisation.net/foss-localisation-manual

Keep well
Friedel

--