New team for [Albanian Gheg] [ISO 639-3]

Dear all,

My full name is: Gent Thaçi

My email is: gentthaqi gmail com

My bugzilla account is: gentthaqi gmail com

The english name is: Albanian Gheg

The ISO 639 code is available: http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/documentation.asp?id=aln

Regarding to the mailing list I am a bit confused on this, where do I create it and how do I connect it with the Gheg Team if it will be accepted.

We don't have a team web site but we will create it in near future.

We think that is needed to add Albanian Gheg as a language in GNOME, it's a language spoken by millions of people in parts of North Albania, Kosovo and world wide. It has it's ISO code. It's already accepted by Translatewiki and Transifex as a language but we see the need of GNOME to accept so we could translate GNOME to Gheg in a near future.

Please consider the request!

Bests,
Gent