Re: New team for [Albanian Gheg] [ISO 639-3]

Le samedi 07 mai 2011 à 11:02 -0100, Gent Thaçi a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> My full name is: Gent Thaçi
>
> My email is: gentthaqi gmail com
>
> My bugzilla account is: gentthaqi gmail com
>
> The english name is: Albanian Gheg
>
> The ISO 639 code is available:
> http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/documentation.asp?id=aln
>
> Regarding to the mailing list I am a bit confused on this, where do I
> create it and how do I connect it with the Gheg Team if it will be
> accepted.
>
> We don't have a team web site but we will create it in near future.
>
> We think that is needed to add Albanian Gheg as a language in GNOME,
> it's a language spoken by millions of people in parts of North
> Albania, Kosovo and world wide. It has it's ISO code. It's already
> accepted by Translatewiki and Transifex as a language but we see the
> need of GNOME to accept so we could translate GNOME to Gheg in a near
> future.
>
> Please consider the request!

Hi Gent,

Thanks for this proposal. All required information is present.

Even if it's not absolutely required, I'd like to have at least one
translated file for any GNOME module of your choice. It is also a mean
to concretely show that a real translation project is about to start.

I also noticed that there is no glibc locale for 'aln'. You can talk to
me privately if you need help for this.

Cheers,

Claude
--