Proposal to change the en_AU coordinator

Hello everyone.

In reference to my original message with regards to the Australian English Team I would like to propose, as was suggested by Johannes Schmid in this reply, that the team coordinator is changed from Peter Lawler to myself if Peter continues to be "out of reach". Please note that I have added the 2 email address' that I can find for Peter to the CC: of this message so he may respond if he does actually receive this message.

Cheers.
Michael (Findlay).