Re: Australian English Translation Team contacts

Hi Michael!

> I joined the Australian English Team a couple of months back and have
> tried, unsuccessfully, to contact Peter Lawler the co-ordinator. Each
> time I get an unknown recipient returned email basically saying the
> six-by-nine.com.au email used by Peter does not exist.

Thanks for your interest in joining the GNOME Translation project.
Looking at the statistics[1] it doesn't seem like the team is actual
active so you might want to formally change the coordinator if he is not
responding[2].

In any case you might want to contact the en_GB team because they use
some scripts to automate their work (mostly to correct spelling) and I
assume that might work for en_AU, too, in many cases. Of course manual
review is always required.

Regards,
Johannes

[1] http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/en_AU