Re: String freeze for gbrainy 1.63

I was looking at the statistics for master, not stable, so it should be
fine. About the string freeze, I just wanted to remind you that we are
all busy translating other things as well, that is all. I realise you
are not bound by GNOME freezes.

We can't always react at a few days notice, but I think we'll make it
this time.

Keep well
Friedel

Been a translator myself, I'm very aware of the time given to translators. I agree that for this particular minor version it has been very little.

Thanks for your work Friedel

Jordi,

--
Jordi Mas i Hernàndez. Bloc: http://gent.softcatala.org/jmas/bloc/