Re: String freeze for gbrainy 1.63

Hello,

There is only one new string to translate. It is a very minor release. For releases with more strings I usually give two weeks time.

Since gbrainy is not part of the official GNOME stack, not even GNOME games, I also do not follow GNOME schedule anyway.

Thanks,

Jordi,

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 8:44 AM, F Wolff <friedel translate org za> wrote:

Op So, 2011-03-13 om 11:25 +0100 skryf Jordi Mas:
> Hello,
>
> I have just frozen the strings for gbrainy version 1.63. Only bug fixes
> will be committed from now.
>
> If you want to update your translations you have until the 16th of March
> 2011 15.00 GMT. If you are working or planing to work on updating your
> translations, please send me your work before then.
>
> I suggest to check the recommendations[1] when updating gbrainy
> translations. Notice also that the documentation has been also updated [2].
>
> gbrainy 1.63 is a stable version, please make sure that you commit your
> changes to the stable branch [3] and [4]. This is a good opportunity to
> fix in stable any translation done in HEAD or to update your translation.

Hi Jordi

This is very short notice, and as I'm sure you are aware, during string
freeze for GNOME 3.0. Can we please have a few days more?

Regards
Friedel
(Afrikaans translation team)

--