Re: String freeze for gbrainy 1.63

Op Ma, 2011-03-14 om 09:10 +0100 skryf Jordi Mas:
> Hello,
>

> There is only one new string to translate. It is a very minor release.
> For releases with more strings I usually give two weeks time.
>

> Since gbrainy is not part of the official GNOME stack, not even GNOME
> games, I also do not follow GNOME schedule anyway.

Hi Jordi

I was looking at the statistics for master, not stable, so it should be
fine. About the string freeze, I just wanted to remind you that we are
all busy translating other things as well, that is all. I realise you
are not bound by GNOME freezes.

We can't always react at a few days notice, but I think we'll make it
this time.

Keep well
Friedel

--