Re: Evolution-xmltv

2011/8/23 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>:
> That's right. I've seen you've fixed it

Also please remember to keep the lists in POTFILES.in/skip
alphabetized. Sorting plugin in gedit is helpful, but it doesn't
handle [type:] tags the way I wish it could (by which I mean ignoring
them), so you need to be extra careful.

And one thing more: your commit in anjuta was broken, you had a
trailing space in it. I've fixed it now.

Anyway, thanks for keeping an eye on this.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/