Evolution-xmltv

Hi Claude,

I've seen that the module «evolution-xmltv» seems to be deprecated (last commit in git was 6 years ago). Shouldn't it be remove from l10n modules list?

It also has a bug when generating POT file, but I guess it is not necessary to fix it, is it?

Many thanks

P.S. Is there any quick way to see all modules with errors (e.g. errors generating POT file or missing files in POTFILES.*). I'm generating some patches to fix this kind of errors, but it is a hard work to step into each module to see if there is any error on it or not. Thanks!!