Re: Evolution-xmltv

Many thanks for your help.

I have another question about errors in POTFILES.in... as you can see in [1], there are many errors about missing files in POTFILES.in. I've just commited a patch which includes these is files in POTFILES.skip. Is D-L taking into account this file?

Yes. But it seems to me that you should not add a [type: gettext/glade] tag to .ui files listed in the POTFILES.skip file, only if they are listed in the POTFILES.in file.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen