Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes
- From: Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
- To: pcutler gnome org
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:08:35 +0200
Am Donnerstag, den 23.09.2010, 20:11 -0500 schrieb Paul Cutler:
> Hi localization teams!
> In the better late than never category, the Release Notes are now
> ready for translation. They are in the release-notes repo in the
> gnome-2-32 branch.
> I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting these ready for you.
The following string has several typos:
SyncTeX support has been added to Evince. SyncTex is a method that
enables synchronization between a TeX source file and the resulting PDF
(or DVI) output. SyncTex support has been added to Evince and as a new
plug-in for <application>gedit</application>. Backward Search, from
Evince to gedit, and Forward Search, from Gedit to Evince, are both
* SyncTeX or SyncTex, but not both.
* The second sentence is repeated, half the same as the first one,
doesn't make sense.
* gedit or Gedit, but not both.
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
] [Thread Prev