Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 23.09.2010, 20:11 -0500 schrieb Paul Cutler:
> Hi localization teams!
>

> In the better late than never category, the Release Notes are now
> ready for translation.  They are in the release-notes repo in the
> gnome-2-32 branch.
>

> I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting these ready for you.

GNOME 3.0 will continue to provide the desktop platform and applications
it always has, and will also feature a new user interface in GNOME Shell
and the GNOME Activity Journal which easily helps you browse and find
files on your computer. GNOME 3.0 also will include new features in
accessibility, new user help and documentation, GNOME's first web
service in Tomboy Online and more. For developers, GNOME 2.30 deprecates
a number of old libraries.

Is the last "GNOME 2.30" a typo? I guess it should be GNOME 2.32, isn't
it?

Cheers.
--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org