Re: New team for Kikongo (kg)

Le vendredi 24 septembre 2010 à 21:14 +0200, Kikongo Translation Team a
écrit :
> Hello,
> I would like to create a new team for the Kikongo (Kongo) language.
> As of now I have already translated most gnome desktop/HEAD files and
> some apps (gimp, abiword), as well as the fontconfig othography file and
> the locale.
> Here are the requested information as explained on this page
> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam/
>
> Kibavuidi Nsiangani, lundombe01 zaya-dio com
> Kongo Language - Kikongo
> team webpage (under construction) http://lundombe.zaya-dio.com
>
> Thanks.

Great!

Could you send me privately one of the translated file so as I can
commit it and initiate stats for your team?

You should also create an account on l10n.gnome.org so as I can appoint
you as coordinator.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net