Re: GNOME 2.32 Release Notes

Hi!

>> In the better late than never category, the Release Notes are now ready
>> for
>> translation.  They are in the release-notes repo in the gnome-2-32
>> branch.
>
> And they are published at
> http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.32/
> if you want to have a look at them. Use gnome / 2.32 as credentials.

It reads
"Anjuta, a full featured software development studio and IDE whose
features include project management, an interactive debugger, a source
editor, a version control GUI designer and more, has been updated with new
functionality."

To be honest, I don't know what a "version control GUI designer" is but I
think it should rather be a "version control UI and a GUI designer" or
maybe "integrated version control and a GUI designer".

Thanks,
Johannes