Re: New tranlsations to be commited- Manx

Le lundi 18 octobre 2010 à 15:47 +0200, Manx Translators a écrit :
> Hello Andre,
>
> Sorry about this, what I did was translate empathy in launchpad for
> Ubuntu first and then adapted the po file  with the empathy gnome pot
> file.I don't know what happened but it seems like it still kept the
> copyright string from ubuntu.
> I then removed it not knowing that there was now no copyright string
> at all.
> What should i do now to change this?

Here's my suggestion.
Old:
# Manx translation for empathy
# Copyright (c) 2010 Rosetta Contributors and Canonical Ltd 2010
# This file is distributed under the same license as the empathy package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL ADDRESS>, 2010.

New:
# Manx translation for empathy
# Copyright (c) 2010 Listed contributors
# This file is distributed under the same license as the empathy package.
# Rosetta Contributors and Canonical Ltd, 2010
# Reuben Potts <reuben03 live com>, 2010

Claude