Re: Issue with Gnome 2.30.2 gtk 2.20 version

Hi!

Narine Martirosyan <narine_martirosyan instigatedesign com>, Tue, 5 Oct
2010 23:10:30 -0700 (PDT):

(...)

> I translated stock labels in hy.po file, then create mo ( msgfmt hy.po -o
> gtk2-20.mo ) and put the mo file into /usr/share/locale/hy/LC_MESSAGES.
> After this those stock label translations aren't applied to the installed
> GNOME 2.30.2. For example I see English version of New, Copy, etc in
> gedit...

For what it's worth, you could try with another name for MO file:

$ msgfmt hy.po -o gtk20.mo

Depending on your distribution, it should fetch your translations then,
probably after restarting X server.

Hope that helps,
Petr Kovar