Re: Complaint of the Slovak coordinator

Op maandag 17-05-2010 om 06:24 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef
jhs jsschmid de:
> > So, to elaborate on your suggestion, the team would be split [...]
> Sorry, splitting teams is a no-go in gnome-i18n policies. Be sure that the
> coordination team is taking the whole thing very serious and will try the
> best to resolve it but one of the first things we want is avoid splitting
> teams.

So far only Johannes and Petr (both i18n coordination team members) have
publicly replied to this thread, but at this point I feel urged to share
with you that other coordination team members (myself included) are also
closely watching this discussion unfold. The coordination team is taking
this very serious and is currently discussing the matter in a private
thread.

In the meantime: I totally agree with Johannes. Splitting teams is *not*
an option. Generally speaking, forking open source projects does not
work. Reasonable alternative options are currently under consideration
in aforementioned private discussion.

    — Wouter