Re: Testing help files

2010/3/4 Aleksander Łukasiewicz <aleksander lukasiewicz net>:

> I'm trying to tweak the script, but I'm not a developer and I find it
> difficult to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Could you, please, help me
> with this bit? When I try to run the script:
>
> #!/bin/bash
> for i in `ls /home/aleksander/Work/Aviary.pl/Git/empathy/help/C` do
> xml2po -p pl.po /home/aleksander/Work/Aviary.pl/Git/empathy/help/C/$i >
> /home/aleksander/Work/Aviary.pl/Current1/$i
> done

Try to put the "do" part on a new line:

for i in `ls ...`
do
xml2po...
done

Watch out that if you have a directory inside C (and if it's empathy
you have the figures/ directory), the script may give you errors.
Otherwise, you should try the Makefile Mario sent to the list.

I'll try to provide a better script anyway, unfortunately not before
the weekend.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>