Re: Testing help files

Thanks for help.

Seems to work this way, but I would like to convert multiple files (there are over 40 .page files in the empathy help folder). Is there a way to do it?

Additionally, I cannot open the .page file with yelp. "yelp index.page" doesn't open the file. How can I open the .page files with yelp?

Regards,

Alex

Dnia 2010-03-02, wto o godzinie 14:04 +0100, Milo Casagrande pisze:
2010/3/2 Aleksander Łukasiewicz <aleksander lukasiewicz net>:
> Does anyone know how to proceed with mallard documents, like the one for
> empathy-help with .page extension? Is there a simple way of converting a .po
> file into .page files? I'd like to test my empathy translation.

It works in the same way as with XML files, just give xml2po the .page
files and you should be fine.

Ciao.