Re: Lithuanian gnome-office translations

Hi all!

Gintautas Miliauskas <gintas akl lt>, Wed, 7 Jul 2010 01:35:03 +0300:

(...)

> As for prioritizing translations, I find it an entirely reasonable
> practice.

Just a personal note here: prioritizing translations is surely an entirely
reasonable practice, especially for smaller teams with limited manpower.
However, team coordinators should always try to make sure that all
volunteers' contributions, including those of "low priority", get
eventually accepted, reviewed and committed while keeping a reasonable time
frame.

And yes, I know that this is not always easy to accomplish.

Thus my three hellers,
Petr Kovar