Re: economy in translations

> Can you provide some examples of GNOME projects doing so? I think this
> are good candidates for getting additional bug reports :)

Well. If I just gtgrep for danish in msgids in all po-files in
gnome-2-30 and gnome-extras I get the result below. Please note that
there could be false positives in there, and so they should checked
manually (which I don't really have time for) before bug reporting. I
sure that if I do the same for "denmark" and "danish krone"
(currency), they will also produce a few results. But as I wrote
initially, there may be other reasons not to use tha ISO-files, that I
don't know about.

Regards Kenneth

balsa.master.da.po
#: ../src/sendmsg-window.c:262
msgid "_Danish"
msgstr "_Dansk"

conglomerate.master.da.po
#: ../src/cong-attribute-editor-lang.c:51
#, fuzzy
msgid "Danish"
msgstr "Detaljer"

deskbar-applet.master.da.po
#: ../deskbar/handlers/googlesearch.py:37 ../deskbar/handlers/yahoo.py:37
msgid "Danish"
msgstr "Dansk"

galeon.master.da.po
#: ../utils/gul-iso-codes.c:210