Untranslatable strings in the gLabels manual

Hi all,

there are some strings in the gLabels manual which shouldn't be
translated. These strings refer to property values which are used in the
template files. If a template file contains such values, it cannot be
parsed by libglabels, and the appropriate label or card will not appear
in the template chooser.

To remove them from the *.pot file (and the *.po files, too), I tried to
mark them as follows, as suggested by Shaun McCance:

Unfortunately, our xml2po can't handle this yet. This tool from the
gnome-doc-utils package will be likely replaced by itstool [1] in the
nearest future. This is a new parser which is developed close to the ITS
recommendations [2]. Then I tried to omit the "its" to get it parseable
with the current tools, but it doesn't work yet.

For the time being, if you encounter a string in this manual which is
enclosed in a <span> tag, you dont't have to translate it. Some of these
tags appear also inside other strings:

#: C/mancreate.page:163(title)
msgid "<span translate=\"no\">Template</span> Node"
msgstr "<span translate=\"no\">Template</span>-Knoten"

Please leave the content embedded in these tags also untranslated.

Thank you for all your work, and a Merry Christmas!

Mario

[1] http://gitorious.org/itstool/pages/Home
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/its/