Re: gsettings-desktop schemas

Am Montag, den 20.12.2010, 16:38 +0100 schrieb Andre Klapper:

> This certainly applies for gconf scheme descriptions but I have no idea
> if that app works with gsettings/dconf.

In the current gconf-editor it doesn't work, but the dconf-editor (with
is mostly part of the dconf package, at least on my system) shows this
settings. There are *some* apps which have already migrated to
GSettings, such as brasero, nautilus-sendto, glabels etc. Those key
descriptions are displayed in dconf-editor.

Am Montag, den 20.12.2010, 16:46 +0100 schrieb Luca Ferretti:

> Here is dconf-editor in dconf module, while currently it needs love. A
> lot of love.

You are right. The current v0.5.1 is still missing a menu bar, an
appropriate search function and some things more. Hope it becomes better
for the GNOME 3 release. The question is now: does it make sense to make
the keys translatable?

Cheers,
Mario