Re: Getting to know each other!

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> What for? Coordinators are expected to be subscribed to this mailing
> list anyway...

I feel that it will give us a good pulse for what teams are active and
which ones aren't. Besides, if we don't get a "RSVP" from a team
coordinator, we could then make it a point of reaching out to the team
and see if we can do anything to wake it up. Basically, I want to be
proactive.
--
Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors