Re: Status of release notes

I just wrote:

> Mmm, we could have a new editing pass as we are getting new and
> interesting comments; I am sorry about it but it is for the best,
> I'll notify you all.

Here we go, the edits were finally minimal and are:
 - the removal of the (empty) GNOME Mobile section
 - "movie" replaced by "home movie" in the Brasero/totem integration
   paragraph
 - external link to PackageKit in the "But Wait, There's More" section
 - reference to Canberra removed in the Empathy paragraph.

We are done, totally.

Totally?  Mmm, perhaps there will be a new paragraph about the friends
of GNOME program, but it won't touch any string.

Cheers,
        Frederic